NUCB International College Employment
Working at NIC
Thank you for your interest in working with us at NIC. Working at NIC represents both a challenge and a career advancement step. You will be working in a highly academic, international curriculum in a multi-cultural boarding school environment, housing up to 225 students across Years 10 to 12. The school is located on the picturesque campus of Nagoya University of Commerce and Business, about 45 minutes from central Nagoya.
Delivering an international programme and equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, the school officially opened in September 2022. With a great teaching and well-being support team behind them, we aim to ensure that all students reach their full potential, and develop a love for learning along the way. As an employee of NIC, you will be part of a highly collaborative team focused on student academic and individual development outcomes. The ongoing development of the team is also important to the culture and success of the school and so there will also be ample opportunities and support for staff in regards to professional learning.
Phase : Available Teaching Positions (Commencing from 2023)
- IBDP ESS(Environmental Systems and Societies)
NIC aims to develop caring, innovative and ethical leaders with a frontier spirit who can create a peaceful and sustainable society. Our graduates will have the ability to bridge the gap between international cultures.
- in the capacity of all to develop and improve
- in valuing and respecting all
- in the IB and Case Method approaches to learning
- success comes from endeavour and innovative thinking
- to get the best results for all
- by inclusive practices
- by seeking diverse perspectives
- to improve the global society and environment
- to be effective leaders and team members
- by trying new ideas and approaches
- by utilising and acknowledging current research
- by building identity and character
- by developing people and learning skills
- by performing to the best of our ability and learning from our mistakes