- Campus address:
- 4-4 Sagamine Komenoki-cho
- Nisshin-shi,Aichi 470-0193 Japan
- Distance from stations:
- Kouen-nishi station: about 7 minutes by car
- Akaike station: about 25 minutes by car
- Komenoki station: about 13 minutes by car
Renting a car from Nagoya Station（about 35 minutes）
Take public transportation from Nagoya Station (about 1 hour)
- From Nagoya, take the Higashiyama Subway Line and get off at Fushimi.
- At Fushimi, transfer to the Tsurumai Line and get off at Komenoki (Meitetsu Toyota Line direct connection).
- From Komenoki, take the Meitetsu Bus and get off at NUCB Undergraduate School.
Central Japan International Airport (about 1 hour and 40 minutes)
- From Central Japan International Airport, take the Meitetsu Airport Line and get off at Kanayama.
- From Kanayama, transfer to the Meijo Subway Line and get off at Kamimaezu.
- At Kamimaezu, transfer to the Tsurumai Subway Line and get off at Komenoki(direct connection to the Meitetsu Toyota Line).
- Take the Meitetsu Bus from Komenoki and get off at NUCB Undergraduate School.
Due to the opening of the Ghibli Park in November 2022 and in collaboration with Aichi Prefecture, the parking lot on the north side of the campus becomes the "Ghibli Park Free Parking Lot". Traffic congestion is expected at the north gate (intersection "Daigaku-mae") via the "Nagakute IC". We highly recommend that you use the south main gate (intersection "Mikagamine") via the "Tomei Miyoshi IC" when reaching our campus.
Using School Bus
It takes approximately 40-45 minutes from Nagoya city center to our Campus via train and bus. The easiest and most convenient way to access the campus is by the following route: Higashiyama Line to Fujigaoka Station. Exit the Higashiyama Line to take the Linimo Train to Koen Nishi station. From there, NUCB runs buses daily - a ride takes 5 minutes. Please check this schedule or contact admissions for futher information.
Please contact the admissions office via email or via the contact form. We are available for one-on-one online consultations to answer any questions you may have on our programs in English or Japanese.