We have several scholarships available. These scholarships do not require an application form as all are determined by individual student circumstances and/or performance and awarded automatically upon identification.
- Eligibility : Students continuing from the affiliated middle school, NIHS
- Conditions : Admission fee 50 % waver
- Number : Unlimited
- Eligibility : Applicants receiving a 'high' evaluation via the application process and who parents' combined yearly income does not exceed 8,000,000 yen
- Conditions : Tuition fee reduction (a) 30% (b) 60% (c) 90%. Scholarship is ongoing provided a minimum grade point average of 5 out of 7 is maintained.
- Number : 5 students per year
- Eligibility : Students receiving the highest grade point average in school examinations
- Conditions : Dormitory fee reduced by 30,000 yen per month for a continuous 6 - month period to the value of 180,000 yen.
- Number : 2 students a semester
- Eligibility : Whose siblings are already enrolled to NUCB International College
- Conditions : 2nd Sibling - 5% / 3rd Sibling - 10% / 4th Sibling - 15%
How can I apply for the scholarship?
The scholarship application is not separate application. It is included in the administration procedure.
Does NIC provide any loans or grants?
No, NIC does not have a loan or grant program.
Can I have my application fee waived?
There is no application fee waver.