- Campus address:
- 4-4 Sagamine Komenoki-cho
- Nisshin-shi,Aichi 470-0193 Japan
- Distance from stations:
- Kouen-nishi station: about 25 minutes on foot / 10 minutes by car
- Akaike station: about 20 minutes by car
- Komenoki station: about 15 minutes by car
Nagoya Station (about 1 hour)
- From Nagoya, take the Higashiyama Subway Line and get off at Fushimi.
- At Fushimi, transfer to the Tsurumai Line and get off at Komenoki (Meitetsu Toyota Line direct connection).
- From Komenoki, take the Meitetsu Bus and get off at NUCB Undergraduate School.
Central Japan International Airport (about 1 hour and 40 minutes)
- From Central Japan International Airport, take the Meitetsu Airport Line and get off at Kanayama.
- From Kanayama, transfer to the Meijo Subway Line and get off at Kamimaezu.
- At Kamimaezu, transfer to the Tsurumai Subway Line and get off at Komenoki(direct connection to the Meitetsu Toyota Line).
- Take the Meitetsu Bus from Komenoki and get off at NUCB Undergraduate School.
Using School Bus
It takes approximately 40-45 minutes from Nagoya city center to our Campus via train and bus. The easiest and most convenient way to access the campus is by the following route: Higashiyama Line to Fujigaoka Station. Exit the Higashiyama Line to take the Linimo Train to Koen Nishi station. From there, NUCB runs buses daily - a ride takes 5 minutes. Please check this schedule or contact admissions for futher information.