How can I apply?
Steps from Application to Admission
Read the Admissions Guide to confirm eligibility and understanding of the school's admissions process and philosophies.
Complete the online application form and the following documents prior to the end of the application Stage:
● Personal Statement (500 words on ‘Why you would like to come to NIC’),
● Academic transcript – most recent
● Attendance record for Years 7 to 9
● Character reference from Vice Principal or Head of Year (Optional)
● Passport photocopy (face, name, passport number displayed)
● Evidence of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Duolingo, EIKEN etc).
(Not usually required for applicants who have undergone the previous 3 years of schooling in English)
● Financial statement indicating capacity of parent or guardian to support the applicant for the duration of the programme. These documents may include bank statements, tax documents that show annual income, or other financial holdings.
※ Online application form is commencing from September 2021
The application fee is paid within 5 working days after completion of the online application and before the application deadline.
※ If payment is not confirmed by the last day of application, the application will be cancelled.
Online Examination Information Issued
Upon completion of STEP 3, information pertaining to the online examination and interview will be sent.
Application Result Issued
The applicant is notified of the application result via both email and post.
Admission Confirmation Payment
The successful applicant confirms enrollment with NIC via payment of the admission fee prior within 7 working days of receipt of the acceptance notification via email.
※ Online application form will be accessible commencing from October 2021 here